Our team has been tracking the COVID-19 crisis very closely and we’ve been in touch with many different businesses, clients and colleagues to check in on them. During this unprecedented time, each and every business has unique circumstances to deal with and significant challenges ahead. Don’t “fly blind” on those decisions.
Some of the major issues that people are asking us about are below. Click the links to read more on each topic.
- Section 7(a) SBA Loans under the CARES Act
- Employer Considerations Relating to COVID-19
- Layoffs and Furlough of Employees
- Economic Impact Disaster Loans From the SBA
- Extended Tax Deadlines
- Webinar: PPP, EIDL, and Employee Retention Credits in the CARES Act
- Business Contracts During COVID-19
- CARES Act: Additional $300 Billion Into Paycheck Protection Program
- SEC Filings & Disclosure Obligations During COVID-19
- New Public Health Order for Denver Retail and Commercial Business Owners (Rule #4, page 3)
- The SBA Publishes FAQ on Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- New Guidance for PPP Loan Eligibility (SBA’s FAQ #31)
Also, don’t miss this interesting article on an entrepreneurial mindset for times like these.
Let us Help